The New self printed parts...

So it is time to share what my 3d printer looks like now because the printer finished printing it's own new parts out of  PLA thermoplastic

the 3d printed parts gives the printer more accuracy and more accurate moves and with this new parts I rebuild the printer with less than an hour and that what I was hoping to do when I started the whole 3d printer idea but unfortunately I could not access a 3d printer in that time because there was no 3d printer in my country

anyway , i can say now that i finished building my printer and it's time to 3d print more things or maybe i will print even a more accurate 3d printer with another mechanism ...

and lets see some pictures of the finished printer..
















and here is a pic for 3d printed timing pulley with 0.3 layer height ..







Comments

Popular Posts